“Each year, Approximately 5,000 young people under the age of 21 die as a result of underage drinking.”
21 Or Too Young
21 Or Too Young is the promise that you can achieve your wildest dreams without the crutch of alcohol before the legal age limit. It is the pledge to yourself that you are above binge drinking and potential alcoholism.
By signing the pledge, you are promising yourself that you will reach high for everything you aspire to become while leaving alcohol behind.
Sign the pledge today, and promise you will help prevent underage drinking.
According to the 2018 Arizona Youth Survey:
- Almost 1 in 5 Tempe youth used alcohol in the last 30 days.
- 46% of Tempe youth accessed alcohol at parties in the past 30 days.
- 1 in 8 Tempe youth report being in a car with a driver under the influence of alcohol.
Sign The Pledge
I know it’s 21 or Too Young, and I pledge to support and act on any of the following statements that apply to me:
- If I am younger than 21, I will refuse to participate in underage drinking.
- If I am 21 or older, I will refuse to support or supply alcohol for underage youth.
- If I am 21 or older and have a child/children who are underage, I will refuse to provide alcohol for them or their underage friends.
Please see the form below to sign the pledge. Also, please enter your email address for information on this and upcoming Tempe Coalition campaigns, volunteer opportunities and events.
Tempe Coalition Contact:
Tempe Coalition Director
In Partnership With:
Tempe Community Council
A Drug Free Communities Support Program grant.